Friday, June 8, 2012

Blossom Here!


     Good Morning! I just HAVE to say something! Sometimes I'm just so appalled at Mama's way of thinking. To celebrate her one year anniversary she couldn't decide whether to go and buy a nice perfume at the store or go online and purchase several for the same amount of money. My canine sensibilities stress that quality is very important to a truly happy life, and that applies to fragrances as well. I feel that she has plenty of those "bric a brac" perfumes and that she should have gone out and bought a nice classic! L'Heure Bleue would do just fine. Or better yet, her beloved Coco. She really must begin assembling a "proper" fragrance wardrobe.
     Of course, after my protests on the subject she refuses to tell me what she finally decided upon! Just says that I'll be surprised. And since there isn't a new bottle in her room, that means I'll have to wait and see what shows up in the mail delivery. Whatever am I going to do with her?
     Well, thank you everyone for allowing me to vent some of my anxiety! Hope y'all have a lovely and pleasantly fragranced day. 
                                                        Hugs and Kisses, Blossom
                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment