Sunday, June 23, 2013

Soooo Frustrating!!! Also a small update.

    Just when I thought I had this whole "photo posting" thing under control, it would seem that the computer gremlin has changed the rules on me.  Yep, I'm blaming a gremlin!  When I follow all the same steps on several different occasions and get a different response each time ..... then something is wrong! And I refuse to take all the blame! hahahaha
    The worst part is that its probably just a simple thing that I'm not computer savvy enough to understand. My "savvy" is in horrible short supply! chuckle
    Lots going on. Have acquired a couple of bottles of vintage Arpege by Lanvin. That led to receiving a sample of My Sin, also Lanvin. I was so smitten with that one, that I purchased a bottle from a dear Etsy shop owner. Holly has some wonderful vintages! I bought my Chantilly cologne by Houbigant from her.  
     Then there was my trip to the zoo. While I was there it became apparent that the male Clouded Leopard really liked my vintage Magie Noire perfume! Have some good pictures of him ~ that I would LOVE to share! BUT I'll have to slay the photo gremlin first.
     Was one of the winners in a vintage perfume sample give away. Got that package in the other day. I get to try and review 1. Vol de Nuit, 2. Chanel No. 22 edc and edt, 3. Fendi, 4. Bal a Versailles and 5. Parfum Sacre.  Thank you to Dana for her generousity.
    FINALLY found my Ruffles edp! There seem to be a couple of notes that are a bit off. But once it starts drying down its fine. A partial bottle of Rochas' Femme pdt has started me on a whole new "love affair". hahaha
     But my most ambitious effort is to try to go on a NO-BUY!  Haven't been doing very well with that so far........ but I keep trying to get back up on the wagon! lol   The money situation gets tighter in the Summer, but my animals still need food and care! So I chose my furry children ahead of perfume.  Anyway, I all ready have a lot I can review.    I just want to be able to post photos to go with them!!!    Love & Light to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment