Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Remember to ask for help.

   Well, in the last post I told y'all my distressing story of parfum spillage. Now let me share what else has happened. The other evening I took that little bottle and used up the last few tiny droplets. I annointed my crown chakra, my third eye, heart and solar plexus ~ plus a tiny bit at the base of my skull. WHAT DREAMS I HAD!   Very powerful stuff!  
    Of course, after this experience I found myself fretting about not having anymore of that wonderous liquid. Whatever was I to do?  Well DUH! First of all, I had to get a grip and approach the issue from a higher vantage point. So I made a request to my Guides to help me either find some more... or something that would be an energetic equivalent.  Lo and behold, guess what I found on Ebay the very next day? A seller had not one, not two... but four!!! And at a very reasonable price.  Talk about getting a rapid response.
   This is a reminder that we need to ask for assistance! They're waiting to help us. But for a clear path or channel to be opened, a request must be made. So remember the next time you need help, of any kind, open that door and invite them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment