Sunday, August 18, 2013

Introducing My New Coco!!!


   I'm very happy to introduce Coco Kitteh! She is my latest rescue... and I decided to name her after one of my favorite fragrances! As you can see from the photo she was quite taken with it herself. Immediately started rubbing her face on the bottle. hahaha  This kitten has good taste! She certainly likes her purrfume!   And of course, I'm going to make her a collar with purrls on it.
    Instead of having an iconic LBD (little black dress), she IS a LBC (little black cat). Which is better than a dress any day!  chuckle

 

   As you can tell she is a cutie! Considering her interest in my perfumes and incenses I feel like I chose her name well.   So I'm sure she'll be popping up on this blog every now and again.  And in case anyone out there is a black cat enthusiast.... Yes! I gave Coco her own Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/CocoKitteh
She will be addressing basic feline issues and the rampant discrimination of black cats in particular. And of course, just being cute! Please feel free to stop by and check her out.  (I can hardly wait to take Halloween photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment