Monday, August 26, 2013

OH NO on my NO-BUY.

  Well, my no-buy didn't last as long as I'd hoped. Found a bottle of pre-reformulated KNOWING on ebay. That DID IT!    At least I didn't dive right in. I fought the urge for over five hours..... I REALLY TRIED!  I gathered up all the will power I could find and held it up in front of me like a shield. Yet all my efforts proved futile.
   ~ The oakmoss and roses kept calling to me. Softly at first..... whispers of Spirits from an era long passed. It was almost a lamentation. Then they grew stronger and soon became a siren's song. I could actually smell the fragrance. It gently wrapped itself around me like a gossamer cloak... then slowly transformed into rich, heavy velvet. I had such a sense of longing. ~
   Yes, this perfume creates a strong emotional response in me. How could I resist? So I just stopped. Laid down that shield and let go of the feelings that had driven its creation. The worries, the self judgement, the guilt and the fear.   This fragrance helps me to defy fear. It aids in introspection. It provides a strength that I can use to grow emotionally and spiritually. Its always been one of my strongest ritual scents.  Why should I deny myself this assistance?  So I let go.... and accepted the promptings of the Spirits. Together we'll perfume the breezes with Knowing and let it dance into the heavens. Just as its truly meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment