Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Darn These Dust Allergies!!



    About a week ago I made the major decision to start cleaning out both workshops AND both storage areas, one of which is being used as a chicken shed.  Time to get rid of things that no longer serve any real purpose in my life. I need to "lighten the load" so to speak. Get organized and create a wonderful space in which I can make the things that I've been guided to do.   
   And that seemed like a fantastic idea when I decided to do it. But it also seems I forgot all about my dust allergies!  So here I am with my sinuses threatening to commit mutiny. My eyes and skin are itching like crazy .... sheesh!!!! Did I forget to mention that I'm awaiting the arrival of a couple of bottles of perfume? And I can hardly SMELL ANYTHING!  Aarrgh! 
   Oh well, my cleaning project will be ongoing for a few months.  (How did I collect THAT MUCH STUFF?!) And there is repair work to do.   Guess the perfumes can be tucked safely away. Of course, I'll wear my regular "protection" ones and I'll be burning smudge herbs and incense while I'm actually cleaning out those rooms. I doubt very sincerely if I'll be able to detect any of the individual notes of any perfume for some time. But when I get my smudge bowl filled with sage or start burning breuzinho.... the neighbors will be smelling it for a good two or three blocks in every direction!!! hahaha   
    Just hope no one calls the fire department.  Again.... Don't you hate it when you hear the neighbors trying to explain to the firemen.... "But you should have seen the smoke rolling out of those windows! I thought the whole place was on fire!" Oh my, all the attention can be a little embarrassing.   "But sir, I was just purifying my home of negative energies. I don't understand what all the fuss is about!" Yeah, you guessed it. I'm the only one around these parts that does stuff like that. hahaha  And my little corner of the Universe is that much more peaceful because of my actions.  
   Maybe I'll have to make myself a t-shirt that says "Smudge On!" hee hee hee 
   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment