Sunday, May 4, 2014

Temporary posting for drummagick..... Histoire d'Amour

First and foremost, let me apologize for my photos! And the lighting is definitely poor. This is a post to supply someone with quick visual reference. My photography skills are severely lacking on the best of days.... this is not one of them. hahaha   Hope they help anyway!
 

   Just a few quick photos that I hope will help in your search. (My parfum stash is tucked away so deep I'm afraid I won't be getting to it any time soon. The parfum bottle rendition I have is a small black glass bottle with frosted clear stopper. Lovely!)
   Above from left to right: older Edt, with small cap. That is the one that has the box with no ingredients listed. The middle is the pre-reformulation bottle that was easy to get until last year. The juice is still beautiful! On the right is a bottle of the Edp. All glass. The stopper is so lovely! Especially compared to the plastic ones! The older the edt bottle, the better quality the plastic top.


    A little closer look. Some of the glass is matte, some not.


    This is the packaging of the latest "good" version. Back and front. Sorry about the lack of flash. In some shots it kept "wiping out" all the print.


   Older version on left. "Daniel Aubusson, Paris".


   Once again, older version on left. Absolutely no ingredients.  The "still good" version has a relatively short list.
   The nasty reformulation is marked made in USA. Long list of ingredients. I have a very low opinion of it!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this! Just what I needed for a successful search!

    ReplyDelete